A Midsummer night's dream is sooo funny. When I studied it at school, I never really got it; it was just so stupid and well, Shakespeare's English is like a forgein language to me. But I'm watching it right now, and I actually quite like it. I feel very sorry for Hermia, but when I read it at school I hated her character. I guess Shakespeare was really the genius of his time. Well, the man actually used iambic pentameter- I waste of time if you ask me but yeah, only someone really intellegent would use it as well as he did...maybe he even invented it in the first place.
Anywho, the whole Cavalen thing is getting a bit negatory compared to the buzz of our first rehersal. Everything seems to be getting more I dunno... negative? I don't really know to describe it. It's like the forthcoming preformance of just one song seems to be looming over us in a bad way. I know everyone's a bit nervous but why can't everyone just forget about mucking up and just have a go and take what comes.
It's how I live my life- taking things that go wrong in my stride. 'Cause, well I've got to. My life is just a load of accidents, mistakes, embaressments and let downs, but I still am happy and hyper. I just wish that some of the other band members may take on my view on it a little, ya know.
Skins is a fanastic programe : http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/skins/index.html
Saturday, 9 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment