Friday, 8 June 2007

An apology to Miss Trecova (Like she'll read it!)

Yes. I'm apologizing, mentally about Ms Trecova, today *sniggers* she wore a dress- with cleveage! Fancy-arse shoes, pantyhose, make-up...etc.
And well. I laughed. Alot.
But well, when people in my class were asking her about wether or not she was married; how old she is, stuff like that- she laughed... Like a normal human being!!!!!!!! And well... she was being so nice, so human. I just can't hate her anymore, 'cause that's just a bit too mean for me.
Well, yeah... But I'm still pissed with that idoit for not knowing my name, being a rubbish teacher and giving us this stupid tedious coursework that has no purpose what so ever! We might not even be doing it next year!!!
Anyways, My day has been pretty shitty. So I'm gonna try not to think about it.

No comments: