Today was good... actually borderling okay, well obiously it couldn't be that fantastic seeing as I'm still writing this thing. When Comfy saw it at school she was like: 'Wow. You must have been bored over the holidays!' Well, I was- but still! The holidays are over, yet I still find time to waste online. I need a hobby...I ought to be learning the vocabulary for my Latin GCSE, but no- I'm writing...
So, back to my day. I will not bore the person reading anymore than they must be already to read this in the first place; one of the biggest things to happen today was that Miss Trecova (yes, unlike you Tasha- whom I know will read this, I'm not afraid of saying her name on the interent) had some sort of bad hair day gone bad. Now, I know that sounds girly, but what was that multi-coloured fuzzy monster dwelling on her head?! There's 2 hidious chunks of some kind of pink and bits of blonde and brown... that hairdresser must have been taught by her previously- it's the only excuse to have a grudge against her that much! lol.
Math coursework, though incredibly easy, is tedious and way too stupid. When you've made the formula and proved it works, why then must you do pages and pages of useless rubbish after?! I hope my year really is the last to do it- 'cause (In the words of Sophie) 'It's not neccesary!'.
Oh, and one more thing (said in a chinese accent) , I have realised that around my school, I am known as either; 'The mixed race girl' or 'The girl with nice hair' Firstly, my hair is not that nice- it's hair. Yes it's technically a mutation of genes that isn't that common, but like I said...Hair. Just Hair.
Secondly, what's the big deal where on Earth my parents came from?! I'm human- isn't that enough? I've given up with the whole:
'Where do you come from?'
'Erm...Earth?' thing. (Though I would love to be from Galafrea, Doctor Who won't be the last timelord!!)
It just makes the random girls that do ask, to keep bugging me for an answer. I don't think I'm the only mixed race girl in the school, so I really don't get what the awesome-ness is about really.
Oh, on the news they were showing this thing about how this generation of children are missing out on the freedom and the experiences that their parents got to have as kids, because they aren't allowed out at all, or are always in supervision. Now- yes this is true. But I'm part of the 'nineties' generation and I was never ever allowed out. This; along with many others, is why I'm so introvert, and it's taken me till now to actually become somewhat extrovert. So...well if things keep going the way they are, young people can kiss goodbye to any sort of social life in the future...
Now, I'm gonna go now, do some forgotten about science homework and eat some more ice lollies.
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wasn't afraid. I just wanted to protect her identity.
lol How kind of you Tasha! But there is probably more than one Ms Trecova though.
Post a Comment