Saturday, 2 June 2007

Random talk at 10.40pm

It's the middle of the night- yes. But I'm really bored and so I've ended up writing my second blog of the day, well one was written on http://www.freewebs.com/cavalen my band's site. But I wrote mostly about music on there, so I've just write whatever is on my mind this orangey night. Yes, orangey- thanks to polution the clouds look slightly orange or purple at night. Not everynight..but it happens sometimes.
Which reminds me- I haven't seen the moon in a while...
Anyways, I got a root canal today at the dentist. I didn't really mind, considering the amount of times I've been to the dentist and had fillings and whatnot I'm surprised I've never gotten some form of loyalty card or discount. I liked the nurse that was there today; she was nice, unlike that witch that used to stare at me and my mum weird. It's the whole, like omG she's half what?! Like woah, let's stare..*gasp* do you think she can understand us when we give some people discounts because their polish and we don't do it for her?! I don't really care anyway, it's just that it annoys me after a while, you know.

Moving on, I'm listening to Black eyed peas- Pump it...on a loop. How sad, but it's so adictive!

Erm....I don't really know what else to write about...

No comments: