Wow... My first entry, I'm so modern now!
Anyways, I had a new flavour of Frappichino from Starbucks today: Banana and Java. It was so nice, but the idoit at Picadilly Circus put whipped cream on it - how typical. But that Frappichino had the taste of victory, because I had earned it! Sophie (my best friend) had bought it for me, seeing as I have over comed a lot of social fears. E.g. Talking to people I don't know; and talking in front of a large group of people.
Also, she bought it because I was willing to take her to the Picadilly HMV seeing as she knows none of London! I only know so much of London, because I can usually remember things the first time I see them- unless I zone out.
Things are so much more rewarding when you've earnt them, I've realized. Yeah, nothing else remotely worth writing about has happened today; and that will probably happen alot of the time. My life is sooo 'mediocore' (yet another word I can't spell) sometimes.
Thursday, 24 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yupp, you can't really spell :P
Post a Comment