I hate half term.
Really, I do.
It kinda makes me sound even more sad, that I would rather be at the grade factory aka my school than, here; at home, in front of my computer (yet again) for hours on end, reading fan fiction, going on msn and writing this pathetic web log.
Woot. My pessimistic attitude has come back once again...
Even worse, it's only 2 in the afternoon...on Saturday! I only broke up yesterday and already I'm bored out of my mind! What is the point in God creating evolution and human beings if we spend half of our livespans being BORED.
There was a moment today though, when I felt like, I dunno, I was slipping in and out unconsciousness... I wasn't really- but that's how I felt... and it felt good. Strangely. I had my eyes closed and the air from the window was all nice and cool and stuff, the only thing that ruined the moment of pure tranquility was some idiot in a sports car outside.
Saturday, 26 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment