Wednesday, 30 May 2007

The average temperature on Earth is 23C.

Woo I actually know that! And Sophie said that knowing stuff like that wouldn't come in use! It made me look smart! So, in your face! Muhahahaha! *cough* yeah, I shall finish this properly later on... I'm just bored again.

Oh and can I add that the teacher is perverted!!! spermingr?!!!

Okay, It's Friday so as you (the person bored/mad enough to read this) can see, I didn't bother to finish it a couple of days ago. So now I shall:

Now the 'Gifted and talented' course I was sent on wasn't that great...actually it sucked- BIG TIME. The only good thing about it was that I got to look really intelligent comapared to the yr7s that were there. But, the teacher (John) was kinda perveted. This is because he thought it was okay to make snide little sex related comments/jokes about things.
E.g. Instead of using 'MRS NERG' for listing the 7 things that all living things must do, he uses 'spermingr' wtf? And, when we talked about cromosomething, (when a person is frozen to be de-frosted later on) this boy asked, 'what about family?' and well, his answer was about how the person couldn't have children at the time even though his dick would be hard. ... Now I was trying my hardest not to burst out laughing, but that boy was so embarrased. *shakes head* ...Perverted old man, shame on you! He's like Bill Odie.

Anyways, that all happened in the theory lesson in the morning, and in the afternoon we had to make aliens out of crap. Now that's what really made the day so rubbish. I'm not a fan of making little creatures out of salad pots and string. And then; I have been lumbered with the job of writing an article about it for the 'Gifted times' I kinda wish now that it was just a one-off journalism course, 'cause I've had to do all the notes and such for 3 articles now (including this one). If this stupid 'Gifted times' thing as taught me anything it is that I really, really perfer math and science to English.

Yeah, that's all that happened, apart from walking through Camberwell in the rain which was kind of okay, but then I forgot my mascara wasn't waterproof and that, was after I had already rubbed my eyes; so this man thought I had been crying and took pity on me.

No comments: