How can my friends like this rubbish?! Sure, it's catchy but other than that it's just a lot of chessyness... Like who the hell has a large balcony in their huge room, as a teenager?! And how come only 1 person in the whole thing is overweight?! Discrimination! Also, what's with the squeaky voices? Has none of the guys' voices broken? And none of the girls have and force with their voice it's just such a girly high-pitched 'Like Oh My God!!' Ewww.
AND...What on Earth is up with the lst scene after the creidts? 'These cookies are the best I've ever tasted!'..has she not been to Sainsbury's? And, what is 'creme beule'? Can the cooking dude be obsessed with apple pie instead?
I know this is a rant, but I dislike that hour and a half of wasted time so much that I just had to write this web log about it.
I may have spent a couple of hours worth of danicng along/ singing along to the HSM songs at the geography trip, but that was because I was bored and Amelda kept singing it like a pro. It was hard not to join in!
Even though I have found even more flaws in the High School Musical film, I'm just going to stop.
Monday, 28 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment