Friday, 25 May 2007

First- infront of someone else- band practise, and a long goodbye

Well, I made a fool of myself yet again- playing the wrong guitar notes. I was the one that taught Comfy that riff in the first place! But when I was corrected Cavalen's music sounded great; well it was written by the Klaxons! Me and Tasha are the only two people in the band that are totally hyped about our first ever gig on June 26th... I think. If it goes well, we could do the school BBQ aswell.. but there might not be enough space for it, now that I've actually thought it through.



'The long goodbye' mentioned in the title was to do with the fact that I said 'bye' to my friends about 20-30 times today! It's only half term for goodness sake's! I don't even know why we were outside the school gates for a good five or-so minutes saying goodbyes, even this girl in yr 8 was standing near us going, 'What the fuck?'. Well, she didn't actually say that but you get the picture. Then after Emma had bought me a lolly and her, Lianne, Adela and Amelda got off the bus at their stop, I must have said bye about another 10 times! How very strange...
I had 'corn row' (I don't even know if that's it's real name) in my hair today, Catherine did 4 of them and Hannah did one -that was taken out again. I kept it in as a symbol of our friendship (even though I'm not a huge fan of those lil' plaits) and ended up getting a few compliments about my appearance... Some from people that don't usually talk to me at all! In the past week from the geography trip; it has been been like... I look different, I feel different and well, people have been treating me different too- but in a good way!
It's like suddenly I'm a socialble person, knowing so many people! Even people that used to snigger at me, but of coruse, there are still those (not in my form) that dislike me for being different, but whatever. It's like where ever I am at school there's always someone, to say hello to.
And bebo has contributed greatly also.

Grrr! I got sent one of those 'if you don't send this to * number of people or else you get killed in your sleep!'. I hate those things so much, I swear the person that started that particular chain ought to be hung, or injured in some way. Now I'm freaked out, but I 'm not gonna past it on and burden my friends with that crap. I know people probably start it out of bordom or something but they should get some sort of hobby or something!

Anyways, I'm gonna end this before I get killed by the girl with no eyes and nose. I'm so thankful I've already done what I've wanted to do the most before I die.
-Vicky

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Remember Mr Smith (spoilt, australian one.. not effeminate one...)?

Vicky Olusanya said...

Haha! Yeah. I think he was shocked by the amount of websites our school has blocked.

Tasha said...

wait- what are the things you've alredy done with your life?