Is it me or are the Telegraph becoming the puppet of No 10? It seems at in the hype of the MP scandal here in the UK, it seems that this newspaper is continuously the first to be dishing out the first scoop. Whatever happened to good old fashioned freedom of speech? I highly doubt that the Telegraph did not get a bit of money here and there on the nab.
Secondly, could people PLEASE LEAVE GORDON BROWN ALONE! Yes, I get it, parliament is practically falling to pieces and he's supposed to be in charge. But think about it, he is one man. Yes, he is supposed to be in charge and what have you, but I think that there is no reason to be blaming him for the actions of MPs. I doubt the poor fool even knew that this was going on, and yet he's the scape goat, which is probably only the case because few people liked him anyway. But he is a good man, and I'd rather have the country run by a man who is genuinely a good person, than someone who is more interested in their superficial irritatingly persuasive words (David Cameron for instance). But now, alas, this time bomb (which would have gone off on whoever took over Blair) has blown, and parliament is in such hot water, that now, someone else has to take over, which isn't fair because Brown was unlucky, had the situation been different he'd have had a much better legacy.
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You changed your blog again!
Post a Comment