I do feel for him. Really I do, but I can't help but provide dodgy satire for it.
1. Why would you interview your showbiz reporter, when they are in the middle of a hippy filled field called Glastonbury?! Although, he probably knows more than that newscaster does, due to the legends that are Twitter and a Wi-Fi connection.
2. Wouldn't this be a great way to promote a tour if it was all an intricate lie?
3. If he was so weak, how did he manage to end up being contracted for 50 DATES of a tour?
4. If you got a ticket for the aforementioned tour, get a refund.
5. It's interesting to see how everyone is crying for him, when if this happened 10 years ago, all would be shouting that the 'child molester' has had his comeuppance?
6. It's interesting to see so much traffic on Facebook due to this, their server must be feeling the pressure!
7. The BBC cancelled (what I'm guessing is a repeat of) Question Time to interview random people about Micheal Jackson, although, they did get Uri Geller.
8. I'm not looking forward to the abundance of 'We *heart* Micheal Jackson' memorabilia.
9. 50 is not much of a long life, looking at what he looked like when young, it's pretty much turned out into a 'Whodathunkit' moment.
10. The BBC already have The life of Jackson short trailers going on. I bet they were making them as soon as any rumour went down.
Poor old dude.
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment