So, as you have most probably deduced, I can't spell library in German (or my guess was lucky). Also you may have deduced that I haven't written any new posts in a llllooooonnnnggg time. As the title says, 'In the Library' I am at the school library during a science lesson in which we've been given the task of writing a data analysis. What utter bollocks! Seeing as I eveidently can't be arsed to do any work, I've decided to blog instead.
Today, I shall spend my time typing about Latin; because I am a fool, one who is stupid enough to take GCSE level Latin. The word 'library' comes from the Latin word 'Liber' meaning book... Okay so the Latin thing sounds a bit boring... and well it is.
Moving on...
'I don't know nothing.'
Would you look at this quote and think that there's anything wrong with it?
Look closely.
Noticed yet?
This, is a double negative sentence. DO NOT say this sentence. It makes you look dumb around nerds or really smart people..... This shall be finished later, seeing as the Teacher is making rounds, whilst complaining. And it's nearly lunch. Hmmm... Exspensive, cheap school dinners- how lovely.
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"I don't know nothing" Haha, Comfort and her grammar...
"...sank very so low..."
"...their feelings for true."
Haha... haha... ha!
lol I know, and it's wearing of on me!!!
Post a Comment