| 45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone | |
| whats your name spelt backwards?: | airotciv...or is it? |
| What did you do last night?: | Erm... slept, coughed, slept some more... |
| The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: | A free download of Chromeo- My Girl is calling me (A Liar) |
| Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: | No... |
| Last time you swam in a pool?: | I can't swim! |
| What are you wearing?: | Grey T-shirt and pj shorts that have sheep on them. |
| How many cars have you owned?: | Now that's a dumb question right there. |
| Type of music you dislike most?: | Anything that sounds all the same, e.g. Britney Spears, or 50 cent. |
| Are you registered to vote?: | If I was who would I vote for? They're all such fools. |
| Do you have cable?: | I'm too poor for that. |
| What kind of computer do you use?: | Some rubbishy nonsense. *looks at hard drive* 'e- star' |
| Ever made a prank phone call?: | No |
| You like anyone right now?: | Yes |
| Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: | If I was drunk. |
| Furthest place you ever traveled?: | The edge of Poland. |
| What's your favorite comic strip?: | X-men, or Battle Royale (Manga) |
| Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: | Yeah. |
| Shower, morning or night?: | Morning... Or afternoon if I'm on holiday. |
| Best movie you've seen in the past month?: | How to get into Advertising. Haha a talking evil zit! Rubbish ending though. |
| Favorite pizza toppings?: | Plain chesse. |
| Chips or popcorn?: | I think you mean 'crisps' mate. |
| What cell phone provider do you have?: | Vodafone... what a dodgy name: 'fone'? |
| Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: | No... you freak... |
| Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: | No- yet again. |
| Orange Juice or apple?: | Orange and pear! |
| Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: | My homies! haha. |
| favorite chocolate bar?: | Mars Deilight. |
| Who is your longest friend and how long?: | I don't know. |
| Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: | Last summer. |
| Have you ever won a trophy?: | No. *sheds a tear* |
| Favorite arcade game?: | Donkey Kong OLD SKOOL! |
| Ever ordered from an infomercial?: | No, I'm not stupid. |
| Sprite or 7-UP?: | Is there really a difference? |
| Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: | Of course. |
| Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: | Wal what? Ooooh this is an American quiz. |
| Ever thrown up in public?: | Nope. |
| Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: | No! True Love's cool. |
| Do you believe in love at first sight?: | Hmm... I believe in fancy at first sight. |
| SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: | SPONGEBOB! |
| Did you have long hair as a young kid?: | Yeah, till my mother cut it like a boy's. |
| What message is on your voicemail machine?: | Hello, this is Vicky's phone, please leave a message after the tone. |
| Where would you like to go right now?: | Out with my friends. |
| Whats the name of your pet?: | Don't have one, but the 'family' cat is called Tyson. |
| What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: | Who said I use a backpack for day to day life? |
| What do you think about most?: | I dunno. I think about alot of things. |
| Take this survey Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
| A (brilliant, may I add) survey | |
| Do you like to watch Comedy Central?: | Yes, even though I'm not American. |
| How often do you visit your grandmother?: | Twice a year. |
| How many people on you myspace friends list care if you're alive or dead?: | I don't really like myspace. |
| Would you rather write in pen or pencil?: | A Parker pen. |
| Do you like highliters?: | Haha do I! |
| Can you understand Spanish?: | All I know is 'Ola'... and even that's probably spelt wrong. |
| Do you know how to clean a ball mouse?: | A what? |
| Are you considered a nerd?: | Hell yeah! But a 'cool' nerd- there's a difference. |
| Do you know how to bowl[well]?: | Yeah- but only if you mean 10 pin Bowling Alley type Bowling. |
| Do you know anybody with a really weird name?: | Reasonably werid. |
| Would you ever name your child after yourself?: | Nooooo. |
| Can you do the splits?: | Nope. |
| Do you like baseball?: | It's like rounders, and sorta like cricket... It's all the same to me. |
| Would I have to pay you to ride a rollercoaster?: | Yes- a lot of money. |
| Do you like dogs?: | Yeah. |
| Are you allergic to anything[please state]?: | Nope. |
| Have you ever tasted a Habanero pepper?: | No, wow I can't even say 'Habanero'. |
| Have you ever used crayon on a marker board?: | No, that's just silly. |
| Do you enjoy babysitting?: | Never done it. |
| What is your favorite card game?: | Solitare- it's the only one I know. |
| Do you own an atlas?: | Yes: 2. |
| Do you even know what an atlas is?: | Well duh. |
| Do you blast your music until the neighbors get angry?: | I have done in the past but my neighours play loud music too. Hey- you spelt neighbours wrong in the question! |
| Do you watch the Sci-Fi network?: | I don't have it. |
| Are you still into cartoons?: | Yep : ) |
| Do you own a Wii?: | I'm poor! |
| Have you ever caught a fly in your hand?: | Eww no. |
| Name one person you would die for no matter what -: | My mum... though she'd have had a go at me for doing that... so I dunno who. I'd die for anyone that deserves to live. |
| Name one person on the same property as you -: | I don't understand this question. |
| Name your youngest male relative -: | HAHA! My uncle- who's...wow I don't know how old he is! He's in his late 30s anyway. |
| What is your favorite foreign food?: | Budyn. |
| Would you ever dye your hair bubblegum pink?: | Yeah- in streaks though... and even then only for a laugh. |
| Do you use oven mits, or are you a MAN?: | I'm a WO-MAN you fool. So I use mits. |
| Have you ever been dared to eat anything really gross?: | Yes: raisin+chessestring+yogurt. And yes, I didn't do it. |
| Have you ever beaten up anyone?: | Yes- but not proper, properly. |
| Do you know how to set up a VCR?: | Yeah. |
| Are you a survey junkie?: | No, I'm just bored. |
| Do you own an MP3 Player?: | Hehe, two! I'd never thought I'd say that...well type it. |
| Do you realize this is question 39?: | No, my doesn't the time just fly by! |
| Aren't you bored yet?: | I was bored in the first place. |
| What would you say if I said this survey was over?: | Erm...alright then. |
| Well it is, WHAT NOW BIZNATCH?: | WHAT THE FUCK? That's just stupid....'Biznatch' is that even a word? |
| Take this survey Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
As you can see, I have had a sudden lump of time on my hands. The awfulness that as Half- Term, it's so rubbish, and somehow you are lumbered with more work during the termly holidays than the ones over larger exspances of time. Anywho, I shall finish the previous blog entry, that I had started about my friend's gammatical errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment