Thursday, 19 July 2007

A bit of deep thoughts, while listening to 'So here we are'...

Has anyone looked up at the sky recently?
No- I mean properly. Have you looked up at the atmosphere, and losing yourself in it's unimaginable vastness and colour?
Well, If you haven't: do so. 'Cause sometimes we all need a 'kick up the arse' to realise how beautiful the world is. That is the natural world, not the estate blocks sticking out of the urban skyline like.....a....sticky out...thing. I ought to read a Theasarus really, well it's not like I won't have the time over the summer holidays.. 6 bloody weeks of constant bordom. Damn it.
Anyway, back to the sky... Some people I know, think that everything is a waste of time. I guess they don't apreachiate the Earth, which is a pitty, bcause then, there is no point of being here. Us humans just treat the world as if we own it... We don't know that for sure. And, even if we do, we shouldn't just forget that there are 7 billion other people in this world, some of which may actually want a bit of nature around you know. But then again, concrete is conforting. Well it is to us city people anyways. I don't know if I would cope in a world with modern convinences and the way central London is....

So anyways, this school year has whizzed by way too fast; Tomorrow is my last day of yr 9 and I shall enter the world of coursework, deadlines and attempting to get down to a size 14. I'm NOT looking forward to it.
Oh well. Life goes on right?

No comments: