This year school holidays are just... EVERYWHERE, right now, I'm in my first week of it, the second day infact: and I am bored. Well, I've sat in my bedroom with the curtains closed for 2 days now, so what could anyone really expect? However, I've been revising for my exams, and have kept myself busy. Thanks to my little freeview box, I have been listening to brilliant music:
Madonna ft JT and Timberland - 4 Minutes
A good song, but I hate one line: 'We've only got four minutes to save the world'... I'm sorry, is this a song or a theme tune to some rubbish cartoon on at 6am on a Saturday which no body watches?
Kylie Minogue- In your Arms
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GcE5QCMksvI
So 80s , so summer like and just beautiful!
Sam Sparro- Black and Gold
Smooth and addictive! I irritated alot of people singing that, including my mathamatics teacher. " Wickeeee maybe you du nott realise how loud you are."
Kanye West- Flashing Lights
Awesome song, sounds great... shame about the video. It can't be played fully on TV, because of the murder in it... what a shame. What I don't get is how come they can't show someone being hit by a shovel, from a distance (so you don't actually see it) but they can show a woman with such skimpy lingere that when she walks; her bossoms juggle and her butt shakes... THAT IS DISGUSTING. And sexist. Yet they show that part. Click on the link below to see the video, btw, you watch it at your own discression, if you don't like it don't have a go at me or something.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-a--Pc7R8PU&NR=1
Moving off the topic of Music, my school has insisted that everyone does work expirence- when we're too young for most jobs. It is such an obvious way of avoiding having to take my year on activities week, the school's so cheap it couldn't afford it- even though we have to pay for most things anyway. The school that is supposed to be an Eco school, spends hundreds of pounds on paper that is pointlessly used, especially in Science... tut tut tut. How dumb. There's going to be a wormary at my school now aswell. Ha! The girls at my school would scream if they saw any worms! Seriously, the majority are such a stereotype.
Yeah, work expirence; I got this placement with the government, and I'm supposed to phone them to arrange and interview; weeks it has taken me to try and get through, and still nothing. Though now, the husband and wife I am to be working for 'are on holiday' for two weeks. TWO WEEKS. My mother only gets that like once a year... No wonder the government is in such a dodgy state, they keep going on holiday.
DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!!!!!!!!
And as great as ever may I add, it seems that Donner has more depth to her than trivia; and it seems that she is alot like me. Haha, if anyone saw it, the office scene was just jokes... haha "Am I interupting you?" If you have no idea about what I'm writing about, go on youtube.com, search for doctor who partners in crime, and you should hopefully find it. What brilliant writing by Russel T Davies.
Lastly, I would like to add, a cheer for those protesting about the Tibet thing. Though I think you lot should do it in a less violent way, the Olympics aren't about Tibet, they are about unity and sport. Find another way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment