Tuesday, 28 July 2009

My Fight Against My Sedetary Lifestyle

So, yes I finally did it. I joined a gym. It took me ages to finally pluck up the courage to do so, but due to relatively soon plans, I need to get into shape to keep up with everyone else. I must say gyms are fun! Seriously, I never expected to like it there, but it's really nice, overly clean, and there are TVs on at the cycling machines and treadmills and whatnot. More people should go to them, especially when you're bored and at a loose end, if you go to the council ones they are actually pretty nice. But it's sad that one has to resort to such things as trivial sport just to be a decent amount of healthy, it's quite a shame that that's how life is these days, people are either too busy to do anything or doing competitive sport with friends or not doing nearly enough at all. I'm the latter. Obviously! So yeah, gyms are good places, my lesson of the day : ) Oh wait, I was calling these things thought of the day not so long ago. Thought of the day then.

No comments: